A big thank you to Heidi Spitzig for nominating me for the Liebster Award! As a true newbie blogger, I am flattered for the recognition. Thank you, Heidi, for choosing me and I am so happy you have been enjoying my posts!
The Liebster Award seems like a great way to discover and applaud other blogs. So, let’s keep it going . . .
Here are some guidelines for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, whom have less than 200 followers and link to them. (I have seen less than 3,000 followers . . . so, either is OK)
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Sounds like fun . . . but, like Heidi, I also am going to scale it down a bit. So, here it goes:
I would like to nominate the following 5 bloggers whom I find to be very interesting, adventurous, and full of life through their photos and their words. 🙂
Here are my 5 questions for my nominees:
1. What do you absolutely love to blog about?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
3. What is your passion? What makes you jump out of bed in the morning?
4. If you could have dinner with anyone tonight, who would it be and why?
5. What do you hope to achieve within the next year?
Here are the questions Heidi gave me:
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Last year, I started taking pictures. Photography quickly went from a casual hobby to a passion. Having a blog allows me to organize and showcase my favorite photos, while describing the experience I had while taking them. It has been quite rewarding!
2. Have you ever had a moment where you felt connected to something greater than yourself?
I have had 3 of these moments . . . the birth of my 3 children. Each of those moments were so profound and memorable. My world truly stopped, and nothing was more important than the sight of our newest family member. Pure joy.
3. What is the number one item on your bucket list?
My current number one item would be to travel more. I absolutely love seeing and exploring new places with my camera in hand. Iceland, Alaska, Bora Bora . . . I want to see the world . . . all of it!
4. Who is the person who has influenced you the most?
Two people have influenced me the most . . . my parents. I have never met more caring, loving, and genuine people. They instilled my love of nature and animals, and to treat everyone (and everything!) with kindness and respect. They also taught me the importance of enjoying everyday, and never taking a moment for granted. Life is a gift.
5. What is your favorite story to tell?
Hands down it is my experience as a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. Flying out to Californina, meeting Pat and Vanna, spinning the big wheel and buying vowels . . . whats not to love? It’s just a happy, feel-good story. 🙂